About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Citrix SME to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the financial industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- 7+ years of experience in providing Citrix virtualisation solutions
- 5+ years of experience in Citrix virtualization deployments and migrations
- Citrix VDI systems design and implementation experience, including XenDesktop (v.7.X or greater) / XenApp (v.7.X or greater) / NetScaler
- Experience with non-persistent environments, such as Citrix Provisioning Services
- Hyper-V experience
- Experience with Application layering such as UniDesk and SCCM packaging, and with user profiling tools like RES
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory / Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience developing deployment and test plans
- Experience within a large-scale Windows Enterprise business
- Experience in application streaming and packaging, remote access, security and system monitoring
- Experience with SysInternals tools set, especially process monitor, process explorer & autoruns.
- Knowledge of Application Packaging processes
- Familiarity with scripting, Powershell, VBS, Batch.
- Professional Certification
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.