Our client is looking for a Change Manager to work on some exciting and challenging projects on a 12+ month contractual basis for this Federal Government Department.
NOTE: All candidates are required to be Australian Citizens and have a current security clearance issued within the last 5 years at a minimum level of Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1). Candidates without this need not apply.
- Demonstrated experience contributing to the implementation of corporate change management within a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively and draw on the knowledge and expertise of staff within a business area to develop and implement organisational change management strategies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to clearly articulate messages and build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Highly Desirable Criteria:
- Demonstrated ability in the use of Adobe software, in particular the use of Adobe Captivate to create a range of instructional videos.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of SharePoint to develop intranet content.
- Relevant and current qualifications in change management or other related disciplines.
- Experience in successfully developing and supporting organisational change in large organisations, including corporate projects (40%)
- Demonstrated capacity to write clearly and succinctly in preparing relevant plans and communications material (30%).
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and to meet deadlines (20%).
- Relevant and current qualifications in change management mandatory are desirable but not essential (10%)
If you have the skills and experience required then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.