As a Candidate Manager, your primary objective is to identify and nurture talent proactively, and support the recruitment process.
Ideally you'll have some experience in the following areas, but we're happy to provide training:
- Write & post job advertisements, and screen applications
- Proactively identify, build talent pools and qualify candidates
- Arrange interviews, client meetings and perform other recruitment functions when necessary
- Maintain accurate candidate and database records
- Ensure all recruitment documentation is accurately completed
- Complete reference checks
- Previous experience in recruiting in the Technology or Engineering or Manufacturing or Construction space.
What we value
Work-life integration is important to us and we adopt a flexible approach to working hours. It's a culture built on trust and doing what it takes to meet, and ultimately exceed, the expectations of all stakeholders. KPI's are rarely discussed.
What we can offer you
- A small specialist business with a strong APAC network and integrated database
- Sophisticated technology and systems
- Opportunity for advancement locally and internationally
- Sociable, friendly and professional atmosphere
Our key verticals
- Accounting, Finance & Corporate Services
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction
- Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics
- Technology & Digital
A little bit about our history
Founded in Australia in 1989 and acquired in 2012 by en world, we are now part of a Group providing services to 2800 clients annually with 800 staff across Australia, India, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Last year we worked with 97 of Interbrand's "Best 100 Global Brands", which means we get to present some seriously appealing roles to potential candidates across APAC. en world forms part of en Japan, Japan's leading specialist internet-based employment solutions provider and is listed on the Tokyo Stock exchange. There are numerous examples of career mobility within the Group.
If you think this sounds like you and you'd like to explore further, we'd welcome the opportunity to discuss in more detail. Please contact Adriana Haydter on +612 9431 6502. All conversations and applications will be treated confidentially.
To submit an application, please click the "Apply for this job" button, include your cover letter and we'll be in touch shortly.