About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant in Sydney for one of their enterprise Telecommunication clients to support their key business operation. The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- 3 to 7 years of experience in CA Siteminder/CA Single Sign On, including SAML 2.0 integrations
- Subject matter expert on integration of enterprise systems with Identity and Access Management
- Configuration and support of single sign on solutions via CA Siteminder
- Integration with webservices
- Experience modifying and maintaining Windows batch file
- Basic Windows server administration experience (including command line interfaces)
- Experience with JBoss application servers
- Detailed Understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, and similar technologies
- Experience with at least five + full software development life cycle implementations of a new application for use at the enterprise level.
We are looking for a consultant with excellent Identity and access management experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525