About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for experienced CA Endevor SCM Consultant (Administrator OR Developer) to support their client's key business. Please note that this role is based in Melbourne CBD. You would need to have the following skills to be successful for the role:
- Good Endevor administrator skills (or good exposure to Endevor as a developer)
- Mainframe development experience
- Working experience in tools like Endevor, Remedy, Jira
- Perform code review and walkthrough for project development work
- Manage project initial engagement / assessment / pipelining
- Perform project estimation and task allocation (know team's capability, spread work/task for learning)
- Create documentation, maintenance of confluence page and SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience with CA Endevor.
- A solid understanding of running and maintaining JCL.
- A solid understanding of REXX/CLIST, DB2, Jobscan.
- Experience in CDI tools and process
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience in working in CA Endevor tool and has preferably worked in a banking sector. Only Australian Permanent Residents/Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.