Your new company
This Aged Care and Education Provider is based in the Western Sydney area and offers free on-site parking and considerable training and professional development opportunities.
The dynamic close-knit office environment uniquely offers challenge whilst valuing flexibility, creativity and family values. You will be joining a close-knit team of highly qualified professionals who enjoy excellent work life balance.
Your new role
Reporting the CEO, you will be their supporting PA. You will be the primary point of liaison for all matters. The Personal Assistant also coordinates with the CFO and Senior Management Team, managing day-to-day administration as well as executing various projects.
What you need to succeed.
To be successful in this dynamic part-time permanent role you will need;
- 2-5 years' experience in Office Management or PA Work.
- Experience managing Digital and Traditional Marketing functions
- Creating marketing plans, strategies, content, materials, advertising and events
- Coordination with Printing Companies and other stakeholders
- Drafting and formatting documents, archiving, filing
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Attending meetings, minute taking, travel booking, stake-holder liaison
- Composing and formatting general correspondence
- Strong technology skills (MS Office; Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Meeting deadlines paying attention to quality and discretion
- Multi-tasking in a logical and priority driven manner
- Ordering stationary, marketing materials and running simple office errands
- Excellent customer service and a sense of humor
- Relevant degree or diploma
What you will get in return
This 2-3 day a week role is paying 60-80K + Super + benefits depending on depth and relevance of Marketing and Office Administration experience. You will be working with inspiring mentors who have built this company's culture on principals of love, loyalty, trust and family values.
What you need to do now
To apply please don't delay as interviews for this coveted position will being immediately. Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to calling 94316517 to discuss. All applications will receive a swift response. I am also available on LinkedIn messages.