- Fast growing, ASX-listed, Sydney R&D group
- City location, friendly professional culture, bonuses
- C/C++, IP networking, x-platform: Windows/Linux, PC apps
Work on the edge of high-tech product design with a dedicated R&D team developing next-gen software and electronics products. Enjoy an open and innovative culture in this expanding Australian company that dominates its market globally. Focus on C and C++ development in an Agile environment and tackle a range of stimulating projects involving a wide variety of projects across Windows, Linux, macOS and mobile target platforms.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Windows, Linux and/or macOS application development
- Software porting (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS)
- Multithreading, working with synchronisation primitives
- Python (or similar)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Lead experience
- IP networking (sockets, TCP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- SaaS, cloud computing
- Audio or video
- Build and release management, software packaging
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.