- Award winning, listed R&D group
- Australian start-up, dominant global market share
- C/C++, Python, TCP/UDP, Linux, Windows, low-latency real-time systems
Talented C++ software engineer required by NICTA-incubated start-up that now enoys worldwide market dominance for it's innovative harware and software products. Focus on delivering production grade software in C and C++ across Windows, Linux, and macOS target platforms. Tackle a range of technologies from scaled, cloud based architectures to low level, resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level coding, software porting to new product development - all with strong digital networking components.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Commercial experience with any two of: Linux, Windows, macOS
- IP networking (sockets, TCP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Cross-platform development
- Multithreading, real-time systems
- Python (or similar)
- Modern version control tools (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
- Agile development
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.