- Fast growing, ASX-listed technology company
- Mid-level role, career options, bonuses
- C/C++, Python, IP networking, Linux/internals, Windows, macOS, SDVideo
New C++ software engineering role focused on next-gen product development with an award winning engineering team. Enjoy an open and innovative culture in this fast growing Australian company that dominates its market globally. Focus on Agile C and C++ development for Windows, Linux, macOS and mobile target platforms. Tackle a range of stimulating projects ranging from scaled, cloud based projects to resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level development, software porting to new product design, all with strong IP networking components.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Linux, Linux internals
- Windows and/or macOS application development
- IP networking (sockets, TCP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Software porting
- Multithreading, working with synchronisation primitives
- Python (or similar)
- Modern version control tools (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.