This innovative, listed Sydney technology group with a dominant global market share is seeking a talented C/C++ software engineer to take ownership of its release engineering strategy. You will probably come from a high tech software engineering background with exposure to areas like cross-platform, high level and embedded development, IP networking and real-time systems.
The role focuses on architecting, developing, enhancing and maintaining CI and CM processes for the software engineering build and release cycle across multiple products and platforms. Work closely with software engineering, QA, DevOps and product management teams to ensure that builds meet project requirements, demonstrate your passion for automation and efficiency through the release process, and add expertise as you develop increasingly efficient, usable and scalable systems.
- Mid to senior level experience
- Experience in high-tech environments (electronics and software)
- C/C++ and Python (or equivalent)
- Expertise with modern source code management tools
- Experience automating and testing build and software packaging processes
- CI implementations
- Jenkins (or equivalent)
- Containerization, Docker (preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Git, Mercurial, SAFe Agile
- GNU toolchain
- IP networking
- Embedded development
- Windows, macOS, Linux
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR or citizenship can be considered for this role.