'Several open roles for talented C++ software engineers with a highly successful Australian grown engineering group with global affiliations. Working closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers, you will need expert C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills as you develop sensitive, critical systems for a high profile, multi billion dollar project commencing this year. For security clearance purposes, Australian citizenship is essential.
- Advanced C++ and OOD skills
- Visual Studio, Boost, Qt
- Application development in Windows and Linux
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- Experience in fast moving, commercial environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
- Modern C++
- Acoustics, radar, sonar
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship will be ignored.