- Easy location close to trains
- Leading technology, excellent labs and facilities
- C++, Windows/Linux, Qt, TCP/IP, networking, real-time systems
'New role for a talented C++ software engineer with highly successful Australian engineering team developing critical systems for global customers. Working closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers, you will need expert C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills as you contribute to new, high profile projects commencing shortly. For security clearance purposes, Australian citizenship is essential.
- Advanced C++ and OOD skills
- Visual Studio, Boost, Qt
- Application development in Windows and Linux
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- An ability to design elegant, efficient solutions to complex engineering problems
- Ability to work in a fast moving, commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
- Modern C++
- Python and Java
- Acoustics, radar, sonar
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential.