- Citizenship required - classified technology
- Complex systems, excellent labs and facilities, easy location
- C++, Windows, Linux, TCP/IP, signal processing
'New opening for talented senior C++ software engineer with a high-achieving team of Australian engineers. Work closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers. Utilise your C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills as you develop complex systems for high profile projects.
- Advanced C++ and OOD skills
- Visual Studio
- Application development in Windows (Linux helpful)
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- Ability to work in a fast moving, commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
- Modern C++, Qt, Python
- Acoustics, radar, sonar, biomedical signal processing, image processing
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.