- High tech product development
- Easy location close to station, excellent facilities
- C++, Visual Studio, some Linux, IP networking, sensors, tracking algorithms
Two openings for skilled C++ software engineers with large team designing and developing state-of-the-art technology. Work closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers. Focus on application development in Windows (with some Linux) and low-latency, real-time processing using your advanced C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills.
- Advanced C++ skills
- Visual Studio
- Application development in Windows (and/or Linux)
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- Strong design and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (classified technology)
- Modern C++, Python, Matlab, Qt
- Exposure to biomedical signal processing, acoustics, radar, sonar, image processing, radio telescopy or similar.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential.