- Australian R&D arm of international group
- Friendly, professional culture - convenient location
- C++, Boost, IoT, TCP/UDP, Protobuf, UPnP, POSIX APIs, multithreading
Utilise you modern C++, networking and embedded Linux background in this senior role with an international brand in high-end, consumer electronics products. Focusing on middleware development in an Agile environment, enjoy a variety of projects that draw on a wide range of skills and experience. This is a key position that requires a talented engineer with high level skills, initiative, and creativity.
- Modern C++, C
- Embedded Linux
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware development, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging on embedded Linux with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Agile experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Boost, Protobuf
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.