- Several positions available
- IoT technology, consumer electronics devices
- C++ 14, embedded Linux, pthreads, TCP/IP, multicasting, streaming media
Utilise you C++ 14, Linux and network programming background in this senior role with one of the best known names in high-end consumer electronics. Focusing on new platform, product development and middleware projects in an Agile environment, work with a variety of technologies that integrate with the latest Apple, Google, and Amazon consumer IoT devices.
- Modern C++ (14 preferred)
- Linux ( embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking ( multicast / unicast / TCP / UDP )
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Protocol Buffers
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.