- Six month fixed term with view to permanent
- Leading tech, excellent labs and facilities
- Modern C++, VS, Boost, Qt, TCP/IP, DSP, networking, electronics
Immediate need for three talented software engineers with C++, Visual Studio, networking and real-time systems experience - ideally with exposure to systems engineering or Matlab/algorithm development. One position includes design lead and team lead responsiblities.
- Team leadership (1 role)
- Requirements engineering
- Hands-on C++ design and development
- DSP Algorithm development (1 role)
- Technical ownership - a commitment to finding the best solution and optimal quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced C++ skills
- Visual Studio, Boost, Qt
- Matlab or Python (1 role)
- An ability to design elegant solutions to complex engineering problems
- Ability to work in a fast moving, commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
Additional experience in areas like avionics, acoustics, radar, or sonar would be helpful.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship will be ignored.