- High tech product development
- Easy location close to station
- C++, Windows, some Linux, TCP/IP, networking, signal processing
'New opening for skilled C++ software engineer with talented and focused high-tech engineering team. Work closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers. Utilise your C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills as you develop state-of-the-art products and solutions for local and international customers.
- Advanced C++ skills
- Visual Studio
- Application development in Windows (Linux experience also helpful)
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- Good design and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (classified technology)
- Modern C++, Python, Matlab
- Exposure to biomedical signal processing, acoustics, radar, sonar, image processing, radio telescopy or similar.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential.