- High tech product development
- Easy location close to station
- C++, Windows, Linux, TCP/IP, networking, signal processing, R&D
'New opening for talented senior C++ software engineer with friendly, driven software engineering team. Work closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers. Utilise your C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills as you develop state-of-the-art products and solutions for high profile projects.
- Advanced C++ skills
- Visual Studio
- Application development in Windows (Linux experience also helpful)
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- Good design and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (classified technology)
- Modern C++, Qt, Python
- Exposure to biomedical signal processing, acoustics, radar, sonar, image processing, DSP or related areas.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship can't be considered.