- Stimulating, product development focus
- Excellent facilities, minutes from train station
- C++, Windows, Linux, IP networking, algorithms, signal processing
'New opening for talented senior C++ software engineer with a high-achieving team of Australian engineers. Work closely with DSP, hardware and systems engineers. Utilise your C++, Visual Studio, and networking skills as you develop critical technology for a high-value projects.
- Advanced C++ skills
- Visual Studio
- Application development in Windows (Linux experience helpful)
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- Good design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship
- Modern C++, Qt, Python
- Biomedical signal processing, radar, sonar, image processing, Matlab, DSP
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship can't be considered.