- Award winning Australian technology company
- Market leader for its software and hardware products
- C/C++, Python, TCP/UDP, Linux, Windows, macOS
Another role with this ASX-listed Australian high-tech group that is going from strength to strength and dominating its markets in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Deliver high quality production grade software in C and C++ across Windows, Linux, and macOS target platforms. Tackle a range of technologies from scaled, cloud based architectures to low level, resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level coding, software porting to new product development - all with a strong digital networking component.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Application development in Windows or macOS
- Linux internals (preferred)
- IP networking (sockets, TCP/IP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Multithreading, real-time systems
- Python (or similar)
- Modern version control tools (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
- Agile development
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.