- Award winning, listed tech company
- Massive global market share
- C/C++, Python, TCP/UDP, x-platform, Linux internals, real-time systems
Another new role with this ASX listed Australian high-tech group that is going from strength to strength and dominating its markets in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Deliver high quality production grade software in C and C++ across Windows, Linux, and macOS target platforms. Tackle a range of technologies from scaled, cloud based architectures to low level, resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level coding, software porting to new product development - all with a strong digital networking component.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Application development in Windows or macOS / OS X
- Linux internals
- IP networking (sockets, TCP/IP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Multithreading, real-time systems
- Python (or similar)
- Modern version control tools (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that you must have Australian permanent residency or citizenship to apply for this permanent position.