- Fast growing technology company with global footprint
- Career options, bonuses, friendly collaborative culture
- C/C++, IP networking, Windows / Linux, Python
'New role for a talented C++ software engineer with a former NICTA (Data61) start-up that enjoys a global reputation for innovative networking and software products. Deliver production grade software in C and C++ across Windows, Linux, and macOS target platforms. Tackle a range of technologies from scaled, cloud based architectures to low level, resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level coding, software porting to new product development - all with a strong digital networking component.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Commercial experience in cross-platform development (any two of Linux, Windows, or macOS)
- Some IP networking experience (sockets, TCP/IP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Multithreading, real-time systems
- Python (or similar)
- Modern version control tools (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
- Agile development
- Linux internals
- OS level coding
- Experience with installers or software packaging tools
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR or citizenship can be considered for this role.