- Generous training budget, travel opportunities
- Robotics, vision systems, advanced industrial automation technology
- C# | SQL | TCP/IP | multi-threading | virtualisation | Rich UI | WPF
Talented, mid-level (e.g. 3-7 years) software engineer with good C#, .NET skills sought for new openings with international engineering firm. Enjoy working with leading edge robotics, driverless vehicle and automation control solutions used by some of the world's largest organisations. Work on projects for blue chip customers throughout the ANZ and the Asia-Pac region, and enjoy occasional travel to client sites with engineering teams to implement solutions in live environments.
- C# / .NET experience
- OO design and development
- Good SQL skills
- Enterprise scale systems development
- Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP/S, sockets) and multi-threading
- Exposure to engineering or high-tech product development
- Excellent communication skills
- A computer science degree
- Unity3D, vision systems
- WPF, MVC/MVVM, Winforms, Web services
- XML, Perl, Ruby
- Mercurial, TeamCity, Git, Jira
- Virtualisation, real-time systems, wireless networking
- Customer facing experience
Benefits include thorough product and technical training and the opportunity to work on complex, high profile projects. For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note: You must have Australian citizenship or a PR visa to apply for this role.