Our client is considered a global pioneer in minerals and metal processing technology. Boasting an enviable market position, their solutions are innovative, cutting edge and sustainable.
Head of Sales SEAP - Mineral Processing
(To be based in Sydney, Perth or Bris)
Rarely does an opportunity of this calibre present itself. This role holds a seat at the SEAP Executive Management Table where you will develop and implement sales strategies to achieve growth objectives for the Mineral Processing business across South East Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate with the SEAP Leadership team to set and execute sales strategies within the mineral processing business function
- Continue to nurture relationships with mining sites across SEAP
- Financial reporting of your business unit
- Business and sales leadership of both an Applications Engineering and Sales Team (direct reports 9)
- Development of the overarching growth strategy for mineral processing across SEAP
- Supporting the delivery process associated with service/product offering
- COntinuing to ensure customer satisfaction levels remain at an optimal level
- Assist with high level negotaiations
Please note that this is a hands-on Business Management role.
- Detailed understanding of the Mineral Processing industry (at an ANZ, Asia Pac or SEAP level)
- Exception leadership skills - proven success inspiring others
- Demonstrated success achieving growth and revenue objectives
- Strong commercial, reporting and financial mangement skills
- Able to travel through-out SEAP when the need arises (expected travel is 1 week per month)
- Extensive contract management experience
For more information on this role, please contact Rameet on 02 9431 6522 or simply click the "Apply for this job" tab.