Digital Media Sales - Business Development / Account Executive
Have you been told you're a sales gun?
Do you love the thrill of the hunt?
Do you have experience selling advertising for a major publisher?
Are you a road warrior?
If you want to work for one of the fastest growing organisations in Australia (recognized by Optus, Telstra, Deloitte, and others) then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The team has tripled, and we're looking for the next Business Development Manager/Account Executive to join a high performing sales team that works hard, plays hard, and celebrates wins.
The team is collaborative, innovative, and shares warm leads with each other, so this is NOT a cut throat environment. While you will be provided some warm leads, the Business Development Manager is responsible for going after new business and landing new accounts: SME and Enterprise Accounts. The ideal candidate will have the guts to pick up the phone and hunt for business.
The organization is renowned within the market for being a digital marketing leader and has worked with some of the biggest global brands, like Staples. The teams within the company are well-integrated, to fit with the relaxed, family culture.
There are arcade games, sofas scattered around the office, and a Friday beer fridge.
Each employee can benefit from a wide range of benefits from individual development to offsite team building activities.
The first four weeks will consist of a thorough training program, so that you're well-equipped and ready to speak with clients face-to-face. The leadership team will support you and ensure you are given the proper tools to succeed.
You will not be in the office all day as the Business Development Manager will be meeting with at least 10 clients a week.
- Focused on educating customers about the different digital marketing strategies, advertising solutions that can help tackle those challenges
- Identify digital advertising needs through fact finding
- Hunt for new business via phone, email, and social media
- Present to clients: SEO and SEM solutions
- Strategically map the market to generate own leads
- Focus on ROI for customers and find ways to optimize the clients' advertising campaigns
- Work with sales leaders to increase digital marketing knowledge
- 2 + years' experience in a business development / sales hunting role: digital media, online advertising, programmatic, SEO, SEM, Print, OOH, MarTech, eCommerce
- Excellent New Business Skills:
- Prospecting, Cold Calling, Sales Presentations, Closing Sales
- Polished appearance, confident, engaging and articulate
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Selling to Enterprises is advantageous
- Strong ability to close business face to face
What You'll Get:
- Excellent Compensation Package - potential to earn well over $120K-$150K
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Work for a leader in the SEO and Social Media Marketing space
- Paid 4-week training so you're well armoured and prepared for success
- Sydney CBD location - centrally located and easy to get to
- Modern, funky office - no office cubicles, open office floor plan
- Beer fridge, arcade games, fun people
- Career advancement opportunities - strongly advocates promoting within
If this sounds like a match, please submit your CV to be considered for the role. We look forward to speaking with you soon!