Are you a strategic and Business Development Manager who wants to make a positive impact in the world?
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive sales environment, where your ideas are heard?
Are you known to have a consultative sales approach and have a sales hunter mentality?
If you have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and have answered yes, to the questions above, we're interested in speaking with you.
We are seeking sales Business Development Managers to join one of the most innovative marketing technology organisations in the education space.
The organization is known to have a track record for hiring and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry and investing generously in employee benefits and resources.
If you have a passion for technology sales, digital media, have an optimistic attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced environment (and enjoy travelling), this might be the role for you.
Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of the leadership team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
We are looking for creative thinkers who can master our strategies and processes, and then come up with even better ones. The ideal candidates will have a competitive spirit and get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in the growth and success of our products.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and compassionate, who can make learning about the digital media solutions an enjoyable experience for educators and universities.
- Over 5 years' experience in a Business Development Manager role - media sales, martech, SaaS,
- Conduct sales presentations in-person, or remotely, to close new business
- Polished appearance and immaculate communication skills
- Experienced in solution sales skills and able to prospect new business
- Effectively manage the assigned territory, make sales calls (including cold calls) and close sales
- Strong understanding of Web-based technologies, including Salesforce
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at presenting to C-Level Executives
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS Degree: Advertising, Communications, PR, eCommerce, Marketing, Journalism, Business
What You'll Do Here:
- Engage in sales call activities to prospective customers to explore and present product solutions of both our textbook and digital products.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Create and execute strategic territory and business plans.
- Drive new business to foster growth within the territory.
- Provide accurate forecast and sales activity reporting through the use of company sales tools.
- Participate, when appropriate, in network building opportunities within territory, including but not limited to conferences, group presentations, and industry functions.
What's In It For you?
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission Structure
- Prestigious product and well-respected within the industry
- Company outings and regular team building exercises
- Sydney CBD area