About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced Business Analyst in Auckland for one of their enterprise Telecommunications clients to support their key business operation. Please note that while this role is in Auckland, the client is willing to hire candidates from Australia who are willing to work in New Zealand. The successful candidate will need to have the following skills for the role:
- Identifies and communicates with users to formulate and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions
- Create end to end process maps, create Business Case, Perform impact assessment
- Knowledge of SAP BO, Power BI and advance analytics process.
- Robotic Process Automation end to end lifecycle from scoping to delivery
- Expert in Telco Domain
- Experience in creating dashboards using tools like Power BI & Tableau
- Mandatory to have working experience with telecom operators
- Manage/lead engagements or work-streams in larger engagements, while taking ownership of quality of deliverables
- Requirements gathering, strategy, business case, target operating model, across a broad range of sectors
- Understanding of emerging IT delivery models such as DevOps, Agile etc.
- Good multi-tasking skills with capability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Working with the team in identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Propose recommendations to streamline the business processes in order to facilitate a smooth transition to new/advanced platforms
We are looking for a Business Analyst with excellent telecommunication and stakeholder management experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525