Our client has 3 contract vacancies for Business Analysts and 1 Infrastructure Architect /Engineer - all with a good understanding of the Avaloq software product.
Brief details of the the roles are:
Business Analyst #1
With Avaloq Costs & Fees experience. Knowledge of Cost Profile and Fee Profile in Avaloq, with some project experience in this space.
- Define a costs and fees approach for the platform, that can work for differing charging models
- Portfolio, account or relationship based charging
- bundled or unbundled charging
- Simplify the Avaloq solution and focus on bringing the core features to advisers in a simple way (separate processes for rate card definition, applying fees to clients, adding exceptions within pre-defined boundaries)
- Definition of ad-hoc exception processes & monitoring requirements
Business Analyst #2
With trading & trading interface experience. Take care of FIX integration to brokers (and potentially help out on FX side FIX messaging) as well as Swift MX integration for managed funds.
- Work with OMS partner & brokers to agree on trading approach.
- Handling of different product streams (listed securities, fixed income, managed funds)
- Handling of DMA vs worked vs adviser worked order flows
Business Analyst #3
Although strong Avaloq experience is less important here, you will still have an understanding but more will be able to help with the CRM piece, particularly around interaction between Office (outlook), DMS and Avaloq. (Any experience with Hyparchive would be a big bonus).
- Define the adviser experience for CRM, including outlook an Avaloq integration. Simplify recording of client interactions and subsequent process flows.
- Definition of DMS approach, (non-Avaloq generated) document types to be captured and the expected process to be triggered on the back of each document type.
Infrastructure Architect /Engineer
On the infra side, we also require someone who ideally has had exposure to Avaloq infrastructure, Oracle Data Base skills, For AFP JBoss middleware and X86 redhat linux
If you have the skills and experience required then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.