About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a BSS Subject Matter Expert to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position (with potential permanent offering), and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- Expert-level experience in the BSS processes behind one or more of the following: Order-to-Activate (O2A) consumer journeys; Usage-to-Cash (U2C) consumer journeys
- Amdocs Kenan billing experience (with experience in rating and mediation desirable)
- Very good understanding of data information and data modelling in relation to orders/provisioning and/or usage-related processing
- Experience working within the Revenue Assurance (RA) domain
- Experience with Siebel CRM and/or Oracle fulfilment (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.