My client is a market leading organisation and a distributor of wholesale building products. With a standout brand across the industry and a Head Office located in Western Sydney they have multiple branches across the country servicing the industry. The Branch Officer position has recently become available in their Fyshwick Branch and they are looking to secure the services of an driven and dedicated candidate to assist the branch team with sales, admin and storeroom responsibilities and needs.
Reporting to the Branch Manager your responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Branch Sales including over the counter sales, customer development and quoting
- Customer Service including phone, web and face to face
- Accurate receipting, checking and locating of goods into the Branch.
- Pick & Pack stock for Customer deliveries and pickups, branches and counter sales customers, put stock away.
- Load & unload trucks and containers when required.
- Stock Management
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch
- Being a supportive team member
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer focused or sales environment/counter with a focus on customer service.
- Professional and friendly attitude and appearance
- Outstanding customer service skills and telephone manner
- MS Office Experience
- Team player with strong attention to detail, accuracy & ability to multi-task
- Proactive and hardworking with a desire to grow your career
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519