My client is a market leading organisation and a distributor of wholesale building products. With a standout brand across the industry and a Head Office located in Western Sydney they have multiple sites across the country. The Branch Manager position of their Fyshwick site has recently become available and they are looking to secure the services of an outstanding people leader to jump on board and take on the management of the team and site to further drive and grow their presence in the region.
Reporting to the regional manager your primary responsibility will focus on the management of the branch and it's staff; you will need to:
- Accomplish budgets for Sales, Margin and profitability of the branch
- Provide leadership for a team of 5
- Manage staff performance to achieve yearly growth targets and objectives
- Grow branch market share and profitability
- Control and compliance of all branch administrative duties
- Ensure professional levels of customer service both internally and externally
- Train, recruit and review staff when needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to above mentioned responsibilities in a product based sales environment
- Excellent people leadership skills - Guide, Motivate, Drive and Develop
- Willingness to operate on the front line with the branch sales team
- Previous accountability of your own P&L including sales, margin, new business development etc.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
- Analytical capabilities will provide solid support for your sales team and give you the ability to ensure accountability for team performance.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519