About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Big Data BI Developer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Inner Sydney offices.
- Build Big Data Platform based on AWS technologies like EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, Graph DB, Athena, and S3
- Code reviews and peer reviews
- Automated testing
- 5+ years of experience using Data Integration & Reporting Technologies, e.g. Informatica BDM
- 5+ years of experience using Big Data Frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in Data Governance, e.g. Big Data Asset Management
- Experience in monitoring, administering & tuning AWS Environments from Performance & Cost perspective
- Experience in version control systems, e.g. Git
- Extensive knowledge & expertise in Spark, Scala/ Python, BIG data analysis & reporting technologies
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Graph QL
- Good understanding of Data Architectures, Data Models & DW BI concepts
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience with ETL tools like EIC (preferred) and/or Datastage
- Experience with AWS Redshift Spectrum, Graph DB, Athena
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash)
- Experience using MapReduce jobs
- Experience with working with Log processing tools, report creation and scheduling
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.