About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Big Data Administrator to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the telecommunications industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Northern Sydney offices.
- 5+ years of experience in ETL / Big Data / Data Warehousing or similar
- SQL experience
- NoSQL experience (i.e. HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data tools (i.e. Pig, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Jupitor, etc.)
- Experience with Hadoop / HDFS and Spark
- Informatica BDM experience
- Linux / Unix experience
- Performance tuning experience
- Experience with Ranger, Kerberos, Yarn, and SAS (desirable)
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.