About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a BI Solution Designer with Datastage experience to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a permanent position, and the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and supporting the components of data warehouse, such as ETL processes, databases, reports, and reporting environments.
- Design various block diagrams and logic flowcharts
- Document all program level and user level processes
- Prepare ETL architecture and associate procedures
- Study and understand the client's business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and apply the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports
- Identify and document all requirements for both fresh and current data warehouse components, and report by working with end users
- Create Business Objects reports and assist clients with data warehouse
- Perform capacity planning, supporting, troubleshooting, and ETL performance modification
- Assemble and analyse performance statistics, and make recommendations for improvements
- Establish system documentation and ensure it is continually sustained
- Review all functional business applications and specifications
- 10+ years of experience in BI / ETL / Datastage
- Experience with Business Objects reporting
- Good knowledge on Oracle systems, Datastage, PL/SQL
- Experience in troubleshooting and tweaking of current data warehouse applications to spot and correct errors
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.