About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a BI Operations Lead to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Inner Sydney offices.
- 8+ years of experience in ETL Datastage
- Must have an operations background and customer-facing experience
- Working experience with IBM Datastage (InfoSphere) version 11 or higher (PX parallel Extender)
- Strong Unix scripting experience and Datastage admin Experience is a Plus
- Hands-on experience with the Control-M or any other job scheduling tools
- Proficiency in SQL Language
- Proficiency in Data Analysis skills
- Deep understanding of complex data loading processes for Data Warehouses and Data Marts with multidimensional data modelling concepts
- Understanding of Incident and Change Management processes
- Understanding of entity relation data modelling concepts
- Ability to review and troubleshoot code
- Ability to refactor codebase to improve code stability and quality
- Knowledge of Vertica Database (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.