Our client holds a formidable and enviable market position globally. Renown for its innovation and market share and sheer presence, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global powerhouse.
- BDM QLD
You will be provided with all the necessary tools in which to make this position a success - exceptional leadership support, qualified leads, autonomy to find your wings, a large array of premium product solutions, and a rewarding salary package.
The focus of this role is to develop commercial relationships across end-user clients, system integrators, and re-sellers. Drawing on your business development experience and relationship management aptitude, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well known global brand.
- Achieve sales, market share and volume objectives across your territory.
- Assist with and take full carriage of tender opportunities.
- Convert given leads within your region.
- Continue to develop your network of commercial, government and end-user clients.
- Prepare presentations for the purpose of attending face to face business meetings.
- Foster and develop relationships with Managed Print Solutions providers.
- Report on sales pipeline, activity, margin and volume.
- Proven sales experience targeting multiple channels.
- Extensive product sales experience.
- Sound commercial skills.
- Demonstrated success selling "premium solutions".
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sales aptitude.
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet via (02) 9431 6522 for further details.