About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an Automation Test Lead to work on an exciting and challenging undertaking. This role is a permanent position, and will based in the partner's Melbourne offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery across all test automation projects. As part of this role, you will architect and develop robust and maintainable automation frameworks.
- 10+ years of continuous testing experience, with a focus on automation for enterprise applications
- Experience in developing test automation for web / desktop / API / mobile applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
- Extensive experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, TOSCA, Ranorex, UFT / QTP, RFT, MS Coded UI, etc.)
- Solid experience preparing test plans, test scripts, test results, and defect reports
- Strong experience with progress reporting and estimations of outstanding work
- Good understanding of testing principles and methodologies
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.