About the Client and Role
My client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies. They are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to work on an exciting project in the insurance industry. These 3+ month contract roles will be based in their Sydney CBD offices.
You will have excellent communication skills, experience working in a team environment, and be comfortable working in client facing role. Experience or exposure to the insurance industry will be highly regarded.
Required Technical Skills
- Test Complete experience is must
- Sonata experience is must
- Experience in scripting language- VBScript
- Good to have Insurance domain Knowledge
- Willing to perform Manual Testing
- Strong Communication/verbal Skills
- Experience in Creating Data Driven and Keyword driven framework
- Good to have JIRA/Test Rail experience
Only candidates with the relevant Australian work rights can be considered for this position.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Immediate start available for suitable candidates. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on (02) 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.