My client is a instantly recognised brand in this specialized retail space. They have an expanding presence across Australia due to an outstanding product range, and highly developed sales & marketing strategy they are the go to retailer in this unique space. Due to continued growth and market presence they are looking to secure an energetic and driven Assistant Store Manager in the Logan to support the team, store operations and management.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for site operation and objectives in the absence of the Store Manager, specific responsibilities include:
- Execute the sales process to maximise transaction value and profit
- Implement and drive in store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Monitor the achievement of targets, regularly review individual performance and identify and fill knowledge and skill gaps
- Ensure store presentation/merchandising standards are maintained at all times.
- Conduct product and sales training and refresher training as required
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to ensure the capability and retention of team members
- Build and maintain a strong team culture
Your ideal background and experience
- A Passion for retails and previous sales management experience in a retail environment
- Be a hands on leader, capable of developing, motivating and driving a high performance team
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets in a retail environment
- Customer first attitude and exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work weekends on a roster basis
If you are interested to find out more along with what is on offer for you, please apply or call Aiden Szot on 0422 927 603.