Your new company:
We are seeking Assistant Accountant for one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers. This high performing, Western Sydney based organisation is proud to provide people centric care and quality service.
Your new role:
You will be reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager and working in a medium sized team handling;
- High volume and complex reconciliations
- Advanced Excel (Sort, Filtrations, Pivots and V-Look-ups)
- Year-end and month-end processes
- Medicare and other Funding Reconciliations
- Funding Receipting and anomaly Analysis
- Systems Accounting, Process Improvement and integrity checking
- Journals. Accruals, Management Reports
- Variance, Data and Gap Analysis
- Assisting with Statutory Accounting, Reporting and Audits
- Team work, business partnering, customer focused
What you will need to succeed:
You will be a talented Aged Care Assistant Accountant with substantial experience managing General Ledger Accounts, preferably working on multi-site Home Care Service accounts. You will be accustomed to working in a complex, high-volume Shared Services type setting. Part or full CA / CPA qualifications would be desirable but not essential. You will possess an Upper-intermediate to Advanced understanding of ERP software, MS Excel and analytical tools such as; Epicor, Technology One, MS Dynamics, TCM or AlayaCare
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be able to pass a criminal record check and your references will reflect that you are a highly organized and efficient professional who has excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
What you will get in return:
This 6-12 month contract role pays an annual total value package of up to $75K. You will be working in fabulous offices within a positive, high performing team environment where Internal promotion is encouraged on a meritocracy basis.