Our client is the largest manufacturer within their industry globally (due to confidentiality - more information around their solutions will be provided at a later stage). Employing over 13,000 staff globally and with established operations spanning 18 + countries, this is a tremendous opportunity.
With established relationships across many A & D firms nationally (Architects & Designers), the key focus here will be relationship management. This is not a standard transnational sales role; we are seeking a Relationship Builder with a consultative approach. Your mandate is clear and well defined - build relationships with organisations in the A & D sectors with the view to increasing specifying opportunities for major projects as they arise.
Skills & Experience
- Strong face to face relationships building skills and superb presentation skills
- Passionate, expressive and proven success satisfying a similar role from home
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships
- Proven track record in selling technical solutions
- Sound PC skills (MS Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
In return you will be offered the following benefits
- Attractive six-figure salary package
- The flexibility of working from home
- An inspiring management team
- Reasonable and highly achievable revenue
- The opportunity to work in a small regional team but part of global market leader
- Travel opportunities - training will take part in SE Asia and/or Europe
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 for further information. We thank you for your interest.