About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Application and Infrastructure Monitoring Analysts to support their client's key business. The role is based in Brisbane CBD.
You would need to have the following skills to be successful for the role:
- Adhere to defined ITSM standards as defined by company's Incident & Change Management policies.
- Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and address anomalies detected.
- Continuously working on fine tuning alerts and eliminating noisy alerts.
- Working constantly on producing data and insights which show scope of improvements in monitoring system.
- Provide incident management for the entire Client enterprise, by performing daily/weekly/monthly quality auditing, metrics reporting & communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to function in 1 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network)
- Basic understanding of UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, or knowledge of Tandem technology. Knowledge of Omnibus, IPMon, Splunk or Dynatrace is desired.
- Basic understanding of Oracle or any other relational database is desired.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong experience in monitoring of Applications and Infrastructure and for someone who has experience working in large enterprise environment. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.