My client is a market leader within their ever growing and expanding industry. Having years of history to draw upon they are currently looking at changing the playing field and reinventing their brand in the marketplace. The Head of Human Resources for the business is a critical role and a key to the successful delivery of their short, mid and long term goals. Partnering the Managing Director and reporting overseas' to the listed HQ, this position will sit as part of the senior leadership team and will be responsible for the overall HR management of the group.
Critical Responsibilities Include:
- Development and delivery of an HR Strategic plan
- Provide support and strategic direction to the HR team and business leaders across various locations
- Initiate and take responsibility for the recommendation and implementation of the organisation's HR policy and procedures
- Develop and evolve recruitment policies
- Management of succession planning across the business ensuring with a focus of retention of staff
- Lead the HR integration of any new businesses
- Responsible for delivering a range of HR Company-wide initiatives
- Provide advice on all areas of industrial relations and ensure performance management processes are complied with and provide guidance where appropriate
You have relevant tertiary qualifications and senior management experience delivering human resource outcomes in a large and geographically diverse organisation. You also have:
- A track record in driving organisational change in multi-site complex organisations
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of senior leadership and generalist HR management experience
- The ability to translate strategy into action
- The ability to lead and influence a team with a collaborative approach
If you have the above experience and are looking to secure a permanent position please apply today. For any questions please call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519.