About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an Agile Coach to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major telco partners. This role is a permanent position, and will based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- 10+ years of experience on Agile Development Teams
- 5+ years of Scrum Master/Agile Coach experience
- Strong professional experience and a proven understanding of iterative development, incremental software delivery, and the "why" behind it
- Expertise in guiding team and enterprise level transitions to Kanban, Scrum, XP and Continuous Delivery principles and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge with the principles behind emergent requirements
- Excellent understanding of agile metrics (e.g. how to build a burn-down, track velocity/cycle time, backlog tracking, and task definition)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with a solid understanding of project management fundamentals (time/scope/cost)
- Expertise in making continuous improvement changes, especially as it relates to software development
- Exceptional facilitation skills; must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
- Experience using agile life cycle management tools
- Tertiary qualification, ideally in a technical discipline with a development background
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.