About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Adobe Enterprise Manager (AEM) Developers to support their client's key business. The role is based in North Sydney
You would need to have the following skills to be successful for the role:
- 4+ years of experience in AEM 6.1 (CRX, JCR, Apache Felix, CRX Explorer, User Admin, Workflow, AEM Commerce, Apache Sling)
- 4+ years of Java experience (7/8/J2EE)
- Experience in implementing Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform
- Experience in Ractive, React or similar
- Experience with Handlebar/Mustache templates
- Experience with web frameworks (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, CXF, REST/SOAP Services, Hibernate, RDBMS, NoSQL DB, Sightly)
- Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, TestNG)
- Experience with Build tools (Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Yarn)
- Git and CI/CD experience (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong experience in development and support using AEM someone who has experience worked in large enterprise environment. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.