My client is rapidly growing business that has been leading a niche market in the engineering industry for the last 20 years. With business and projects spreading across Australia, they are looking to grow their St Leonards office in 2019. With this expansion in mind & due to an internal move, they are looking for an exceptional administration assistant to join the team.
Reporting to the Directors, you will help with the running of the office and support the team in an interesting and varied role. Your duties will encompass:
- Administration support, including invoice processing, typing and data entry
- Project administration & database management
- Assisting senior management in establishing and maintaining practice and document management systems
- Diary management assistance to senior staff
- Drafting small & large technical engineering & building reports
- Coordinate & organise inspections
- Utilising in-house database management system to monitor projects
- Assist with contract administration of construction projects
- Attend site inspections and record observations
- General office management
The successful candidate will possess experience in a similar environment. This role will be autonomous, and we'll be looking for someone who is self-driven & motivated. The company has a very "real" culture, and will hire someone who is down to earth, easy going, has a good sense of humour and outgoing personality.
The role is also very hands on & requires a work ethic of "I'll do whatever the team needs".
Please apply TODAY, or call Stuart Alpen on 9431 6518 if you have any questions.