Your new company:
We are seeking a Residential Revenue Officer for one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers. This high performing, Western Sydney based organisation is proud to provide people centric care and quality service.
Your new role:
You will be working in a medium sized team ensuring accurate and timely completion of;
- Full Function Accounts receivable and Billings Processes
- High volume transnational processing for 5 cost centres
- Monthly daily Accommodation payment (DAP) runs
- Ensuring accurate and timely billing and Direct Debit runs
- Management and resolution of billing queries
- Bank and Revenue reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting on a rotational basis
- Processing bond transactions in for accommodation services
What you will need to succeed:
Reporting directly to the Residential Accountant, you will have substantial experience within the Aged Care Revenue function, preferably working on multi-site nursing home and social services related accounts.
You will be accustomed to working in a high-volume Shared Services or Head office type environment. You will possess an upper-intermediate understanding of ERP software, MS Excel and analytic tools such as; Microsoft Dynamics, Technology One, AIM or Epicor.
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be able to pass a criminal record check and your references will reflect that you are a highly organised and efficient professional who has excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
What you will get in return:
This role pays an annual total package of up to $76,650. You will be working in fabulous offices with free on-site parking and off-street parking available. Most importantly, you will be an integral member of a high performing team. Internal promotions and professional development rotations are possible in the medium term on a meritocracy basis.