Our client is a multinational FMCG with a growing presence in the Australian market due to excellent products, first class customer service, and a strong sales & marketing strategy. Due to a restructure of the Finance Team they are looking for a Accounts Receivable Officer with an exceptional full function experience & strong customer service background to join the company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- Managing a large portfolio of accounts nationally
- Building strong client relationships
- Collections and customer service
- Allocations and month end reconciliations
- Raising credit notes and releasing orders as appropriate
- Liaising with a number of internal teams such as accounts, sales & operations
- Solid Excel required
You will have 3+ years' experience in a similar role - ideally manufacturing or FMCG. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will enjoy being part of a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh.
Please apply immediately, or call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.