Our client is a well-known Australian Not-For-Profit Organisation that has supported the local community and its members for over 50 years. They have built the organisation on core family values & a workplace that rewards their staff & appreciates hard work. Due to an internal transfer they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team ASAP on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- Process cheques, money orders, direct deposits, BPAY and credit card payments to individual debtors accounts on a daily basis
- Building strong client relationships & manage customer queries
- Performing bank allocations and receipting as needed
- Raising credit notes and claims as appropriate
- Performing month end preparation and other ad-hoc duties
- Assist with account reconciliation & month end reporting
A background in not-for-profit or a service industry would be ideal. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will enjoy working in a supportive team. Large ERP experience and strong Excel are ideal for this position.
This role requires someone to be able to start soon.
For any further information please contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.